I’ve been complaining rather loudly how Bethesda has done a poor job at communicating what they’re working on to improve Fallout 76. All the while they actually have a blog (under News) where they typically do an entry once a week. As a sort-of apology, this entry will give a quick review of what their blog has highlighted.
Jan 1, 2019 – Inside the Vault recap
– very short entry
– promises full patch notes soon
– promises: new quests, weekly in-game events, new Vault openings, a new PvP mode, Player Vending
Jan 9, 2019 – Inside the Vault recap
– patch on Monday, January 14th
– patch focus: improving performance and stability
– addresses several Challenges, quests
– various fixes to Perks and weapons
– fixing various exploits
– suggests another patch by the end of the month which will include more fixes, issues voiced by the community, fixing legendary mods
– they remind you that if you logged in to Fallout 76 in 2018 with any platform, they gifted the Fallout Classic Collection on PC through the launcher.